Tuesday, October 21, 2014

THE ALCHEMIST'S DAUGHTER NOMINATED FOR THE AUGUST PRIZE

The August prize (Augustpriset) is the most prestigious literary prize in Sweden. To my great joy, my latest novel, The Alchemist's Daughter: End of the Universe (Alkemistens dotter: Slutet på universum) has been nominated together with five other works.

My precious novel, My Cruel Fate (Mitt grymma öde, 2012), a historical phantasy about the composer Händel, has been sold to Italy and Denmark.

This time I represent my own authorship without middlehands. Are you interested in receiving reading copies, sample translations or discuss rights, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can also contact my swedish publishing house, Natur och kultur.

My mail: cedenborg(AT)gmail.com
Cell phone: +46704490922

For more info, reading copies etc, contact Bonnie Halling at Natur och kultur: Bonnie.Halling(AT)nok.se


No comments:

Post a Comment